Wednesday 24 September 2008

wednesday is my thursday


its wednesday. normally the middle of the working week, but seeing as how im off work on friday, wednesday is indeed, my thursday.


work was completely uneventful today. i was sitting in a seat of low visibilty , so at least when it was quiet i could obsessively press f5 over and over again to refresh my ebay sellers page. im selling three things, my ipod touch, my nokia n95 , and most excitingly my signed "hate" print by d*face. the print is currently up to £186 and the auction doesnt finish until sunday.. im thinking maybe about £400 which would be nice. i bought it about two years ago when i realised the the banksy prints i nearly bought about a year earlier than that for just £100 each were starting to go for literally thousands.. i whipped my sister sue into a low budget art investment frenzy,and we combined funds to to buy this d*face print...the reason i'm selling it now is sue and i have booked a long autumnal weekend away in the lake district , and the plan is we'll make enough money to cover the cost of that...


OMG my life is like aliving version of daytime t.v's "cash in the attic" thats the kind of thing they raise money for on there.. what has my life become....??


i can't stop eating tonight.. ive been been scoffing bread and salty butter with tons of marmite on top.. its been very satisfying and i keep popping through for another slice, very much like someone in valley of the dolls would pop through for another doll.. im considering making a bowl of popcorn. though last time i made some i put about four corn kernels in the pan and then when they had popped i suddenly had enough popcorn to fill about 7 large washing up bowls.. and my lips got sore from all the salt.




im writing this in pretty much the same position i was in last night, though tonight , now the evening chill has engulfed me , im wrapped in a furry nu-nu , shawl style.. its very cosy and im too lazy to start raking out the fireplace to light it for just a couple of hours on my own.. ive got a cup of steaming peppermint tea with a slice of fresh lemon and cinnamon sticks, though without the fresh lemon and cinnamon sticks .. but whatever.its very nice and warming..


im trying my hardest to embrace the world of autumn :-)


No comments: