Monday 8 September 2008

080908

i was uber fed up yesterday so decided to book a days holiday today. its been nice sleeping late and feeling quite free,
on this quiet autumny day.
ive got the back door open and i can't even hear any birds outside. ( no birds do sing , auschwitz style ) all i can hear is the fan on my pc, my own breathing and the clicky clacking of the keys as i tippy tap away.
im just having a break from re arranging my computer room. which basically just means moving mia's sofa round so it faces the fire. i shall sit there later, looking at the empty grate in anticipation of the chilly day when i can get a coal fire going.
ive also bought a new lamp that will beam cosy beams onto where i sit , thus enabling me to read, draw and use my laptop without the having to put the main light on.
i hate having the main light on ...........

No comments: