Wednesday 1 October 2008

work work work work



im at work on a long long nightshift and i cant do a drawing this evening because it seems that "paint" isnt working on my pc for some reason.

its not very exciting doing these nightshifts though i've brought lots of things with me to entertain me between calls. ive got my iphone with "juno" on it to watch later i rented it from itunes , and also an episode of a tv show called "breaking bad" that i also got from itunes this afternooon. its the pilot episode and was free , so i thought i'd give that a go.. i remember getting into "damages" in a big way because i got the first episode for free. which was great but cost me quite a lot to watch it on my ipod, paticularly when i could have watched it on the telly on bbc1.. but theres something quite special about watching things on an ipod with headphones on.. paticularly at work at 03:00.

ive added a picture of me taken on my phone at my desk. you can see by my natural looking smile and haggard face how joyous my working life is. i often wonder how any job could be quite as fullfilling as this one...

ive just realised i could also post a drawing of a desk doodle too!!! and there it is at the top, all blurry and everything. just to make things confusing.. but thats very typical of what i do when im sort of busy .. as in fill the page with crap !
its 22:08 and im thinking vending nachine coffee and a snickers bar



No comments: