Friday 3 October 2008

knackered

im living on literally 20 minutes sleep in the last 197 hours. im so tired, and yet so wired. but sensibly i did resist the temptation to go out to the pub tonight. ... instead , sue came over and we had a couple of beers in front of a roaring fire. its been quite nice, paticularly as its so fucking cold tonight. outside i could see my breath for the first time since last winter.
today i got up at about 11, which was really early considering i didnt get to bed until 8 after my second nightshift. i was disturbed by my neighbour's washing machine. when its in full spin its like being sucked into a vortex of despair , or something equally unpleasant.. the spin hadnt really got going when i got up, but i could hear it whirring and growling upstairs in a threatening manner. so i figured being tired was better than trying to sleep through it. all restless , wiggling my feet and grinding my teeth.
consequently im deranged now and the warmth of my glowing embers is making me drowsy. im off to me bed.....

No comments: